- Carpaccio of Limousin Beef
- Carpaccio of Salmon with lime, thick cream and herring roe
- Small slice of fish terrine, watercress coulis
- Scampi casserole with vegetables and light cream with bisque.
- Creamy risotto with mushrooms or asparagus (depending on the season) and Serrano ham
- Cannelloni of salmon Florentine style
- Hot starter inspired by the chef, depending on the season
- Duck breast with orange sauce and young oigons a la plancha
- Ballotine of poultry stuffed with mushrooms, veal juice with herbs and glazed vegetables
- Iberian pluma and tagliata (arugula and tomato confit) fried with polenta and strong juice (to be ordered 10 days in advance)
- Sea bass cooked on its skin with a beurre blanc and tarragon sauce
- Half-cooked salmon béarnaise and its pan-fried Liègeoise
- Cannelloni ricotta and spinach, tomato coulis and parmesan cream
- Dish inspired by the chef according to the season
- The duo of local cheeses, Liège syrup and brioche bread.
- The warm apple tartlet with cinnamon ice cream.
- The Tiramisu.
- The chocolate and vanilla cream dome.
- Red fruit and seasonal fruit dome.
- Lemon and seasonal fruit dome.
- Chef's dessert according to the season.
- main course/dessert menu: 29€ / person
- starter/main course menu: 32 / person
- Second starter: 10€ / person
- Cheese: 9€ / person
- Seasonal soup : 4,5€ / Person
- Trou Normand : 3€ / Person
- Piece montée of cake (on request)